Proceeds from the following events support the “Foundation’s” efforts to keep golf affordable in Kootenai County and provides supplemental income sources for the following activities:
- Expanded youth golf summer camp development programs
- Provides junior golf equipment for free on-course use & lessons/camps
- Enhanced youth practice facility upgrades
- Provides competition assistance money for eligible junior golfers
- Helps off-set course projects of extraordinary expense
The Foundation also establishes long term tax-deductible supplemental income sources, independent from the course’s governing body and operational budget, in support of their mission.