The Friends of Coeur d’Alene Public Golf Course Foundation is a 501(c) (3) organization that was founded to help promote youth golf and help keep the cost of golf affordable for Coeur d’Alene Golf Club enthusiasts. We’re passionate about golf and maintaining the ability for people of all ages and income brackets to enjoy it. You’ve probably enjoyed countless hours on the course. Now you can give back to the future of CDA Public Golf by gifting to our Foundation.
Your Gift can Help Keep
CDA Public Golf Affordability
When donating be sure to designate a specifc
use for one of our programs or note unrestricted use.
By opting for one of these gifting plans, you will help keep golf affordable for thousand of future CDA golfers:
- Tax Favored Designated Gifting is one way to:
- Promote youth golf programs
- Pay for facility improvements
- Offset long-term debt
- Give Back To The Game You Love…,Create Your Golf Legacy.
- Establish a Legacy Giving Fund
- Estate Funding Through Wills
- Establish A Trust for CDA Golf Foundation
- Designate the CDA Golf Foundation As A Beneficiary
- IRA (RMD) Direct Payment Options
- Establish a Legacy Giving Donation With Your Tax Advisor
- Include us in your Estate Planning
- Through your Will
- Through Trusts, IRA’s and RMD’s
- Through Beneficiary Transfers
Need Tax Relief Now? We Can Help.
For more information on how you can help preserve the future of affordable golf at the Coeur d’Alene Public Golf Course, click on the button provided, or visit cdapublicgolffriends.com
For More Information
on Making a Legacy Donation, Contact Ken Catalano 208-659-0455
Click the button below to donate in designated support of
our day to day operating programs by using your PayPal
account or a debit or credit card.
Send a Check
Tax advisor legacy donations can be forwarded to:
P.O. Box 2921
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83816
Attn. Ken Catalano
A receipt will be mailed to you for tax reporting purposes.
For more detailed information concerning tax deductible donations or help in preparing or directing estate gifts benefiting our foundation:
- Direct Cash Gifts
- Stocks, Bonds, Securities
- RMD Direct IRA Donations
- Wills, Bequests
- Trusts, Annuities
- Beneficiary Transfers
Please fill out the form below so we can respond to your request. We welcome your suggestions for possible additional donor referrals.